Cocaine Bear (2023)

I had to. I just had to! From the moment I heard the name of the film, that was enough to sell me.

The story is about a bear in a national park that finds some cocaine that was dumped out of an airplane. The rest of the story is the crazed bear tearing people apart.

There isn't much more beyond that but they tried to make it bigger. They had humans doing things but, in the end, the movie was about the bear. It's loosely based upon a true story but in real life, the bear ingested the cocaine and died. It was far more entertaining to see a coked out bear, though! :)

My biggest complaint about this film is that for a film titled 'Cocaine Bear', there wasn't enough bear in the film. Instead, they focused on the human stories which, while some characters were fun, were not what I wanted to see.

Overall, it was entertaining and the ambulance scene is worth watching the entire film for.

Yes, I'll recommend this one for the cheese factor alone! I hope there is a sequel! :)

Comments