The Circle (US) Season Four Review

Another great season. I just love this show. It's become my most anticipated reality show. I've watched all of the seasons fun the United States to Brazil to France, and they are all fun in their own way.

I don't give spoilers in my reviews so I'll refrain, as always, from saying who won. I will say that my two favorites, from episode one, were Frank and Yu Ling. There were some fun personalities along the way but I could see hanging out with either of these two and having the time of my life!

It's not really a spoiler, as it's been all over the news, but the addition of Baby and Scary Spice to this season was a fun twist. They were like an old married couple and I found myself laughing at a lot of their interactions.

There was also another fun twist with one of the characters which, when it first happened I thought to myself that there was something familiar about them. Well played, Circle, well played.

I like how the season turned out.

I need to go back and watch the other seasons again as I truly enjoy this show so much. I need to apply again as well as I'd be so good at it!!

Comments