The Worst Person in the World (2021)

Finally decided to watch this Norwegian film.

The story follows a 30-year old woman who doesn't quite know what she wants in life. She goes from college major to college major and guy to guy. There really isn't much more to the core of it.

The reason I enjoyed it is the there was some quality acting from the lead actress. She made me want to follow her story. I'm usually not a fan of these types of films but it was interesting enough to keep me watching. The end was a little ambiguous though.

Overall, I just had a little bit of a connection to her in regards to career as I've been struggling figuring out my path these days. It was mostly because of this that makes me recommend it as it is 'real' in the way it portrays the unknown.

Yes, I'll recommend it.

P.S. I ALMOST rated it a 4/5

Comments