Resident Evil: Vendetta (2017)

I cheated a little and watched this one before I was done with the Resident Evil 6 game but I'm 3/4 through and it's just the same story from different videos so I don't feel like I had to wait. I was right.

This one focuses on Leon Kennedy, Chris Redfield, and Rebecca Chambers. As always, there is a wacko bad guy intent on using the bioweapon technology to bring down the world. It's up to our reluctant heroes to bring him down.

This one wasn't quite as good as Damnation and Degeneration. It only really gets good in the last twenty minutes or so. That being said, some of the action sequences are top notch. They certainly love their slow motion though.

I do feel like they misused one of the mutants. There was no challenge to it. That and they made some of the earlier creatures crazy fast which was a little silly. I do like the last guy though.

Overall, it was still better than the live action ones but not as good as the others. I now only have the Infinite Darkness series to watch on Netflix and to play Resident Evil 7 and 8. Then I'll be 100% in my Resident Evil history.

Yes, I'll still recommend this one.

Comments