Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness (2021)

This officially ends my Resident Evil film/TV marathon (for now) This was the last thing I had to watch between the live action films, CGI films, live action Netflix series, and CGI Netflix series. And I just started playing Resident Evil VII: Biohazard. This series is about the length of a film so I'm not sure why they did it this way.

The story focuses on Claire and Leon. An inside group who is attempting to control the B.O.W.s is attempting to start a war between the United States and China so that they can sell the weapons. In the middle of everything are a military group who get caught in the crossfire.

The story wasn't the strongest. There was some good CGI and it should have been a complete series rather than just four episodes. I found myself bored for parts of it. They tried too hard to go back when the timeline between RE4 and 5 has already been covered and done well.

Overall, it was still entertaining but it just didn't come through in the end. The motivation of some characters were questionable, at best.

I'd say this one is only worth the watch if you've invested your time in previous Resident Evil entertainment.

Comments