Once Upon a Deadpool (2018)

Finally decided to jump into this one. Yes, I have seen both Deadpool films but I wanted to give this one a chance to see what the differences between it and Deadpool 2 were.

Same story, doesn't need much embellishment. Deadpool must save a mutant boy from making a big mistake.

This one was still funny. The addition of Fred Savage to it gave it some more fun factor. There was a lot of the violence missing, but many of the jokes remained the same, or close to it. There was even a part where the need to be more discreet about a scene made it funnier.

I'm not going into too much depth here as this film is the same as Deadpool 2 but with Fred Savage. It was still fun and still entertaining and I look forward to Deadpool 3.

Yes, I'll recommend it and yes, it is OK for teenagers as they remove the large majority of the R-Rated stuff. (Not that that would stop me from letting my kiddo see it).

Comments