A Creepshow Holiday Special (2020)

I can't remember why I missed this one the other year but I finally got a chance to watch it this morning and it was a fun one.

The story is about a group of people meeting for an anonymous meeting. They all share a common trait but it is something that is not mainstream so they meet together privately. As their stories get told, there turns out to be a bigger picture involving Santa Claus. It is then up to them to work together to solve their common problem.

I have to go in vague as the story is conveyed over the course of the short film. It was definitely very unique and unusual, to say the least. It comes out of left field and makes for an amusing holiday tale.

I had a fun time with this one. It wasn't fantastic but it was entertaining. There were some pretty hokey practical effects in it but, with the story the way it is, the effects didn't matter that much.

Yes, I'll recommend it but go into it with the understanding that it is so unique that it might not be everyone's cup of tea. :)

Comments