Crimes of the Future (2022)

What. The. Fuck. ???

Ummm...

Let me do the film synopsis first. Ummm... OK, I really can't because I have absolutely no idea what I just watched. Something about a dude who can 'will' new organs to grow in his body. In the name of art they are removed. He is a celebrity because of this.

Ummm...

Yeah...

I will say that visually, this was a pretty amazing film. It was one of those you can't look away from. It was horrific and mesmerizing.

But honestly, I have no clue what happened in this film. The problem I have is that they had about twenty characters of which I had no idea what their motivations were. They were often on screen for a few minutes and they all connected with each other in such a weird way that I don't know what they were thinking.

It's Cronenberg.

Ummm...

No, I won't recommend this film.

Comments