Spin Me Round (2022)

This review won't take long...

What a steaming pile of poo!

I watched it because I like Alison Brie, Aubrey Plaza, Molly Shannon, Zach Woods, and Fred Armisen. It seemed like a perfect cast for a comedy.

Thing is, this isn't a comedy. I didn't laugh once. It didn't have a clue what it wanted to be. It was all over the place. Was it a comedy? No. Was it a murder mystery? No. Was it a romance? No. Was it entertaining? No.

There was only one redeeming factor in this film and it came at the very end in a scene between the romantic male lead and Alison Brie. They actually got that right. But for the rest of the movie, there were many times I checked my watch and just wanted to turn it off. Alas, I went with the 'it's gotta get better' mindset and, no, it didn't.

If you couldn't tell, no, I am not recommending this steaming pile of crap.

Comments