Kids in the Hall (2022) Season Review

They are back! On Amazon Prime as of last Friday. After many years without the Kids, they get another shot.

I was a fan of them back in the day. Their sketch comedy had some great hits. Some worked well and some didn't, but they generally had a good enough run that I enjoyed them.

And that's pretty much my review for the new season. There are some funny ones, for sure, but there are more that are a bit of a slog to get through to the good ones. Episodes one and two were strong and had some of the best sketches. Episode three was half and half. I wasn't a fan of episode four. And then the other four episodes were on and off.

It is good seeing the guys back. It's almost like they never left my screen. It also brings back a lot of fun memories. When they brought back the Karens I instantly remembered them.

It's a fun trip down memory lane but keep in mind that about 1/4 of the sketches are really funny and the rest are average.

Comments