Doctor Strange (2016)

Today's first movie of the day = Doctor Strange (2016). Since I am actually ahead of the game on end-of-semester grading I had some spare time before going to see the new Doctor Strange film so I figured why not revisit the first one. I'm glad I did. I already knew I liked the film but some of the information was directly related to the new one so I am glad for the refresher.

I've always liked Doctor Strange and stand by my conviction that he's one of the most powerful heroes. The typical cadre of MCU heroes could be put down in a few seconds by Strange!

One thing I'm glad about in watching the first one is that I didn't remember that the source of magic came from the multiverse. The good and the bad both come from other dimensions. I'm thinking that might have some relevance to the Multiverse of Madness.

Another thing I had forgotten was Mordo. I generally remembered his character but I forgot how bitter he was at the end of the first film.

I still enjoy this one and now it's time to revisit the Strange world in about 35 minutes.

Comments