The King's Man (2021)

Today's movie of the day = The King's Man. This is meant to be the story of the creation of The Kingsman.

What it was was a steaming pile of poo on a plate! Ugh. It was not good at all!

I didn't like the characters. I didn't care what happened to the characters, good or bad. The story tried to fit every detail about World War I into it to make it seem like it was being historic and instead it had too many plates in the air.

The only characters I was interested in barely got any screen time. Events were predicted and two big events were not surprising in the least, especially since the trailers focused on other things.

The CGI was atrocious.

For most of the movie I was just straight up bored. Even for some action scenes I was just waiting for them to be over.

I can see why this one got raked across the coals. Usually I watch to make sure I'm not in the same mindset but, nope, this time I am.

Stay away from this one. Stick with the original two, which I very much enjoyed, and leave this one on the pile of rubbish.

No, I will absolutely NOT recommend this one.

Comments