Jackass Forever (2022)

Today's movie of the day = Jackass Forever. Yes, I have a weakness for the lowbrow humor of Knoxville, Steve-O, Wee Man, et. al. Sometimes ya just gotta watch the trainwreck!

That being said, I laugh. I laugh hard at these guys. Yes, there are quite a few male genitalia being destroyed in any manner of ways. Yes, I cringe with the worst of them. But along the way I cry laugh at their stupidity.

This one is no exception. They do so many things to each other it just turns out to be a roller coaster from beginning to end. I actually have problems with these films (and the show) because I start out laughing so much that by the middle of the film I have to pull back a bit.

I think my two favorite bits (without giving them away) was the accident at the trivia (as it was unexpected) and the "lightweight" boxer. I wish the trailer hadn't given away the bear, however.

This is a very specific type of humor and not everyone will enjoy it or get it. It is, however, one of the few times I throw my expectations out the window and just enjoy the ride!

I'll recommend it but if you're offended by swearing, nude men, make genitalia, puking, unexpected liquids, or anything like that, stay away. If you can take it, however, this film is for you! :)

Comments