Injustice (2021)

Watched the DC Animated film Injustice the other day. I've read through almost all of the Injustice comic series so I wanted to see how they did.

Overall it was fairly accurate to the comics. They took some liberties towards the middle but the rest was pretty close. There is a lot to cover so it was a matter of figuring out what was important and what could be cut.

The premise is that an immense trauma happens to Superman and he changed his methods to account for it. Being the man of steel, he doesn't really have anyone who can stop him. Much like Civil War in the Marvel Universe, both good and bad supers take sides.

I won't spoil it more than that as I've enjoyed the comic run. It's a matter of equal rights for everyone or the penalty criminals should pay for their actions.

Yes, I'd recommend it. It is definitely darker than a lot of these films, but it is so purposefully.

Comments