The Book of Boba Fett - Season One Review

The Book of Boba Fett - Season One Review

I'm torn on this one. It should almost be called The Mandalorian Season 2.5

I will say that the series was entertaining but in a way that wasn't quite as memorable as either season of The Mandalorian. I questioned, before it came out, how many Mandalorian-type shows we really needed. One big thing is the series got good when Mando was the focus.

I used to think Boba Fett was the coolest bounty hunter in the Star Wars Universe. That changed with the Clone Wars with the awesome Cad Bane. I used to think Boba Fett was the coolest Mandalorian. That changed with The Mandalorian.

The thing with this series is that I just didn't care about Boba Fett or his backstory. They had so many things going on that there wasn't as much coherence. It was more a 'who can we bring into this episode to have a throwback' instead of character development.

If you really look at it, Boba Fett really didn't do much. He cowtowed to almost everyone. He was just not as much of a kick butt character.

I still enjoyed it but it's kinda like The Falcon and the Winter Soldier in that it was good to see the characters get screen time but it's also easily forgettable. If I want my Mandalorian fix I'll be happy with the next season of it!

That being said, it is still entertaining and still a million time better than the crap episodes 7 - 9 of the film franchise! 💩

Comments