Assassin's Creed Valhalla Game Review

Assassin's Creed Valhalla Game Review

Ok, I finally wrapped this one up. It took flipping forever! I've played all of the Assassin's Creed games from the beginning but this will be my last one.

My problem isn't the visuals or the story but instead how much grinding you have to do to get to a level you can do anything. The thing is, up to that point the game is overly difficult in places and after that point the game becomes far too easy. By midway through the game I rarely dropped any health bars. By the end of the game i was a level 10 master level on all branches.

By the end of the game I was just fast forwarding through dialogue. I didn't care about any of the characters any more and just wanted to be done with it. Normally I'm a completionist but I got so bored grinding that I finally just gave in and gave up. I did finish the Order missions, got Excalibur, and got all of the codex pages though.

Beautiful looking game, some decent storylines, way too big of a game to care. I think I'm done with Watchdogs as well as it is the same game with a technology skin on it.

If you have 150 hours to spare, this game will do you good. If not, go play the latest God of War game which does the Norse world much more exciting!

P.S. Why do they even pretend that the gamers care about Abstergo anymore?

P.S.S. the game was very buggy and I had to quit and come back in at least five times!

Comments