The Witcher (Season Two) Review

Binged season two of The Witcher too fast! Now I have to wait until the next season and who knows when that will be. At least there was a little tease in the end credits for something to tide me over.

Season two was pretty awesome. I did have one gripe about how they hamstrung my favorite character but other than that it was cool to see how Ciri becomes very relevant. It's mostly her story this season.

One thing I liked better about this season than the first is that it is contiguous. No more time hopping! Yeah! This season didn't have as many monsters and magic though which gives me a 😢. Oh yeah, and not enough of Jaskier singing!

The fun thing is, after seeing the first season and playing through the video game and all DLC, it's cool to see some of it come across on screen. Henry Cavill IS The Witcher! :)

I loved how the season ended and look forward to season three! Such great depth of story and great characters.

Loved it!

Comments