Anna and the Apocalypse (2017)

Today's Christmas family movie ° Anna and the Apocalypse. I saw this one recently for the first time and fell in love with it so I had to share it with the family. I was PRETTY sure Rook could handle it since I had shown him a couple of the songs on YouTube and he had no problem with them

BTW, when I say family movie that's a very loose interpretation. If you don't like blood, guts, cursing, and double entendre, this one might not be for you. If, however, you like musicals, fun humor, and connecting to the characters, you'll like it.

There are nods to Shaun of the Dead, and other zombie films. That being said, this was definitely it's own thing.

The music in the first half is better but it's all pretty good (with the exception of one song). There are even some pretty sad moments in it.

I've reviewed this before but here it is again.

Yes, I recommend it and I enjoyed it very much both times I saw it. I just wish I found it earlier so I could watch it EVERY Christmas!

Comments