Spider-man: Far From Home (2019)

Today's movie of the day = Spider-man: Far From Home. If it wasn't for Into the Spider-verse this one would be my favorite. It has all of the elements of an excellent Spider-man film. I will say I have one big complaint about it but it was somewhat necessary to move the story forward. There is trusting someone you've known for a long time and then there is just throwing caution to the wind. Other than that, it throws Peter under the bus for a lot of the film. With everything going on it's surprising he doesn't have mental trauma. That remains to be seen in No Way Home however. I look forward to the new film. I've been bringing Rook up to speed on all of the Spider-man films so we are now ready for the new one next month! I think it's going to be amazing! P.S. Apparently there are confirmed shots from the set which include Charlie Cox. That'd be great if Daredevil made it to the big screen as the Marvel series on Netflix is so good. Anyhow, yes, I'd definitely recommend this one.

Comments