Doom Patrol (Season 3)

Finished up season three of Doom Patrol. If I've said it once I'll say it a thousand times, this show is fantastic! Seasons one and two were more about the team aspect but season three was very much about deep character building.

I'd been begging for more backstory on Rita and it came through. Jane also got a lot more depth this season but it will be interesting to see how it plays out in season four. Cliff had a less involved story but added an interesting new flaw to his character. I'm thankful Larry's storyline was put on the backburner a bit as the first two seasons had a lot of focus on him already.

This season was a lot more serious than the previous two but it was good to really give the characters their moments to shine. I will always say there needs to be more Danny though! :)

If you're not watching this show, do yourself a favor and start! It's so quirky and funny and heartfelt. It is unique in a world of copycat shows.

Go watch it!

Comments