The Muppets Haunted Mansion (2021)

Today's second movie of the day = The Muppets Haunted Mansion. I will say I'm going in with a bit of bias as the one and only Kirk Thatcher wrote and directed it. :) (P.S. You're my hero, Kirk, for including two of my favorite Muppets ever, Johnny Fiama and Sal Minella!). P.S. Did you use Melissa to do the fern plant? This one was a lot of fun. It was a great balance of traditional Muppets with a fun story behind it. There were a bunch of fun cameos and the songs were well done. I also love how they tied just enough of the ride into the film without overdoing it. There was a solid balance of everything. My only real complaint is that it was only 52 minutes! I want more! Yes, I will recommend this as a fun family film that everyone can enjoy. You'll enjoy it even more if you're as big of a fan of the ride and The Muppets as I am!

Comments