Spider-man: Into the Spider-verse (2018)

Today's second movie of the day = Spider-man: Into the Spider-verse. I actually watched this again a few months ago but wanted to rewatch it with Rook before No Way Home comes out. They likelihood of any of these characters being used is small but I would love to see Miles Morales introduced to the MCU. I have nothing bad to say about this film. This is my third time watching it and I love it more every time I see it. It is a near perfect superhero movie. I also love the artistic style and the music. This one has it all. Character development, a great origin story, trauma, compassion, and more. The story moves along at a great pace and it is a solid one. Plus it's fun to see the Spider-variations from the different 'verses. It's one of the few times I can actually stand Nicholas Cage. :) I definitely recommend this one and it is my favorite Spider-man film.

Comments