Getting rid of social media

I know it's redundant, but I am getting rid of social media, as most of you know. It is a time sync to me and, while I've met some amazing individuals over the years, my goal is to dump it. Facebook has become a toxic environment in the last few years and Instagram, while pretty to look at, just isn't something I see myself putting much effort into. Who knows, this blog may be the same but at least I can use it like a diary, much like I was with Facebook, and go from there. It has never been about me using the platform to make anything more than a list of memories and share things I like and, guess what, I can do that here instead! :) I know the likelihood of my friends coming to look at this page is not nearly as 'easy' as other platforms but, again, I'm doing this for me and hoping my friends drop in from time-to-time! So, come see my quick and easy reviews of films, TV shows, books, etc. and drop a comment if you see something you like! Hope you are all well!

Comments