The Autopsy (2022)

The third film in the Cabinet of Curiosities series by Guillermo del Toro. This one was my favorite so far. It stars F. Murray Abraham as a coroner.

The story is about a mine explosion caused under odd circumstances. With ten miners dead, the local sheriff calls on the coroner to do autopsies to prove whether it was an accident or not. At the story progresses, it is clear there is something fishy going on.

I liked this one the best so far because of how interesting it became. The autopsy reveals something that I hadn't quite seen before and it made it unique enough that it pulled me in.

Side note: I'm rewatching Mythic Quest to prepare for the new season so I have F. Murray Abraham in my head as a knucklehead right now

So far I'm so enjoying the series and look forward to watching the fourth episode soon.

Yes, I'll recommend this one.

Comments