G.I. Joe: The Movie (1987)

Today's second movie of the day = G.I. Joe: The Movie. It was a Hasbro kinda day for me!

This one didn't have as many big named actors in it but it did have Burgess Meredith and Don Johnson. This one also didn't have any deaths of main characters like Transformers did.

This one follows the story of a 40,000-year old group of snake people who were the ones who created the Cobra Commander in an effort to rid the world of humanity. There is more story than that but, honestly, it's a G.I. Joe film which is all about action sequence to action sequence and things blowing up.

This one brought back memories at well. Seeing the toys I played with on the screen was (and is) always a pleasure. Back in that days kids actually used their imagination and played with action figures! :)

This one also made me remember how good the Thundercats reboot was and what a piece of poop the He-Man Netflix series was.

I'll recommend this one but I'd put Transformers heads and tails above this one. Still, it was a blast watching them back-to-back!

Comments