Catwoman: Hunted (2022)

I watched Catwoman: Hunted yesterday while waiting to pick up the kiddo from school. It's easier than coming back to the Springs only to turn around and go back to his school shortly after.

This is the latest entry in the DC Animated films. They changed the mood of the film a bit, however, as this one is more of an anime style with an improvised jazz kinda soundtrack. It had tones of James Bond and Kill Bill.

I'm not sure what I thought of this one. As there is a bit of a formula for many DC Animated, this one was its own thing. I feel the same way about the Constantine animated film. It isn't bad that they broke the mold but it was unexpected.

If you're a fan of Catwoman, I think you'll like this one. I wasn't entirely sold on this one though. It's a good one-time viewing but I don't know if I'd watch it again.

I'll recommend it but not with the usual gusto I usually would.

Comments