Wolf Creek Season Two Review

Wolf Creek Season Two Review

Mick is back and he's ready for a big score. When a bus load of tourists are out for a week of outback tourism, Mick sees it as the best kind of week!

John Jarratt has become one of my favorite bad guys. Where Jason and Freddy are indestructible, Mick is just a sick twisted human who is vulnerable to attack. The thing about his character is he shows zero remorse, taunts and plays with his victims, and is straight up cruel. He kills for one reason, the joy of the hunt.

I was recommended the first movie by Matt Dyson and it drew me in. Then the second movie was even better. Then I bought both seasons of the show. The first season was good, the second season even better. They are currently working on both a third movie and third season of the show so I'm happy.

I think one of the reasons the show works so well, aside from Jarratt being amazing in the role, is that it isn't always the same old same old. It's easy to keep things familiar but with each film or show, it's different enough to keep you guessing. It stays fresh.

I highly recommend all of the films and seasons to any horror buff. You won't be disappointed!

Comments